* Message translations.
* This file is automatically generated by 'yii message/extract' command.
* It contains the localizable messages extracted from source code.
* You may modify this file by translating the extracted messages.
* Each array element represents the translation (value) of a message (key).
* If the value is empty, the message is considered as not translated.
* Messages that no longer need translation will have their translations
* enclosed between a pair of '' marks.
* Message string can be used with plural forms format. Check i18n section
* of the guide for details.
* NOTE: this file must be saved in UTF-8 encoding.
'success' => 'Za?a (Success)',
'info' => 'Gai?zila (Info)',
'warning' => 'Oran?a (Warning)',
'danger' => 'Sarkana (Danger)',
'default' => 'Pel?ka (Default)',
'primary' => 'Zila (Primary)',
'lilac' => 'Lill? (Lilac)',
'inverse' => 'Melna (Inverse)',
'teals' => 'Za?gana (Teal)',