PHP Classes

Useful and comprehensive, but I missed annotations on code an...

Recommend this page to a friend!

Calcular Frete Correios PHP Class  >  All threads  >  Useful and comprehensive, but I...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Useful and comprehensive, but I...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Carlos Artur Curvelo da Matos
Date:2021-03-20 12:34:28

Carlos Artur Curvelo da Matos rated this package as follows:

Utility: Sufficient
Consistency: Insufficient
Examples: Good

1. Useful and comprehensive, but I...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Carlos Artur Curvelo da Matos Carlos Artur Curvelo da Matos - 2021-03-20 12:34:28
Useful and comprehensive, but I missed annotations on code and some PHP style standards. Nonetheless, this even works well with the latest developments on Correios webservice.

2. Re: Useful and comprehensive, but I...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2021-03-20 19:31:14 - In reply to message 1 from Carlos Artur Curvelo da Matos
Hello Carlos,

Thank you for your comments.

Just a few questions.

When you say you missed annotations, do you mean the comments on the code on or the examples?

Regarding PHP style standards, I understand that you would like the code to follow some conventions that you consider to be standards. There are many PHP style conventions. Can you try to be more specific to what conventions do you mean that you consider standards?

To finish, we will integrate changes contributed by other developers to make the component even better. Are you getting notifications from the site when the component is updated?

3. Re: Useful and comprehensive, but I...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Carlos Artur Curvelo da Matos Carlos Artur Curvelo da Matos - 2021-03-20 22:50:44 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
Hi, yep I actually meant the annotations on code. Examples are pretty neat the wayperformance they are. Regarding the standards, nothing in special but the annotations, although I would use a more OOP way, just because Correios webservice recently added a few new methods - reverse logistics amongst them.

Anyway, good to know that one of the most prolific contributors here also lives in Portugal!!! Hehe

4. Re: Useful and comprehensive, but I...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2021-03-25 07:13:51 - In reply to message 3 from Carlos Artur Curvelo da Matos
Actually I live in Brazil but I am from Portugal. Maybe later this year I will travel to Portugal. When that happens, maybe we can meet and make a PHP party with other local PHP developers.