PHP Classes

HtmlManager.class.php

Recommend this page to a friend!

PXAServer  >  All threads  >  HtmlManager.class.php  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:HtmlManager.class.php
Summary:where is Subject?
Author:Vitaliy Bogdanets
Date:2007-03-22 18:17:16
Update:2007-04-11 07:42:02

1. HtmlManager.class.php   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Vitaliy Bogdanets Vitaliy Bogdanets - 2007-03-22 18:17:16
Warning: require(HtmlManager.class.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\usr\www.me\tmp\pxa\libreria\global.inc.php on line 15

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'HtmlManager.class.php' (include_path='.;C:\Program Files\xampp\php\pear\') in E:\usr\www.me\tmp\pxa\libreria\global.inc.php on line 15

2. Re: HtmlManager.class.php   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Agls Agls - 2007-03-25 10:09:58 - In reply to message 1 from Vitaliy Bogdanets
I have the same Problem and there is no File "HtmlManager.class.php" in this Package. How can we fix this?

3. Re: HtmlManager.class.php   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Anita Hunt Anita Hunt - 2007-04-06 13:23:39 - In reply to message 1 from Vitaliy Bogdanets
I have a related error message when trying to open the main index.php file:

"Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: htmlmanager in /nfsn/content/kixars/htdocs/pxa/libreria/libfunz.inc.php on line 69"

I am using the latest complete package of files from 2007/04/02 on a server with PHP 4 installed

Are we supposed to create this class or run a sql script / alter a config file?

Apologies if this is documnted in the pagckage, I do no speak Italian and tried using Google translate but can't find any instructions for this issue.

4. Re: HtmlManager.class.php   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Guerrieri Luca Guerrieri Luca - 2007-04-11 07:42:02 - In reply to message 3 from Anita Hunt
Scuse me for my tardive reply.
The PXAServer is developed to run with PHP5 or PHP4. When we decide the platform we must use the relative class.

PHP5
use the class in directory "libreria\if_use_php5"
PHP4
use the class in "libreria"

the difference is that with PHP5 when we istantiate a class we can use the method __autoload, thanks to "require ('../libreria/global.inc.php'); " on top of a script that use the referred class we can use the code in global.inc.php

function __autoload($classe){
require $classe.".class.php";
}

in this mode we intercept the request and we can instantiate the right class.

In PHP4 we can't use this method, we must "require" the at the begin of a script the right class for this reason i've split in if_use_php5 ... or not.
Another difference is that in php5 there is "access modifier" public protected... etc in php4, for this reason the php4 class of pxaserver have declaration of variable in that style (var $name_var)

Thanks for your interest, if you have ather dubt please contact me.

P.S.: Scuse me for my bad English