PHP Classes

Request for Quire.io API

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP OAuth Library  >  All threads  >  Request for Quire.io API  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Request for Quire.io API
Summary:I would like to get help with Oauth2 Quire.io
Author:Jan
Date:2021-12-07 14:17:14

1. Request for Quire.io API   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jan Jan - 2021-12-07 14:17:14
Hi Manuel,

I use quire.io (taskmanagement system) that uses OAuth2. Since I'm not a programmer on experienced level, but enough to use php/mysql, I'm looking for someone that can help me developing a 'hello world' php file to do a request to the Quire.io api.

Can you help me? I have some budget to spend on this.

Gr, Jan

2. Re: Request for Quire.io API   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2021-12-08 06:39:07 - In reply to message 2 from Jan
Hello Jan,

Sure, I can help you.

One possible approach would be to follow the instructions in this post to add support to Quire.io .

phpclasses.org/blog/package/7700/po ...

Are you able to follow these instructions or you need my help to do it?

3. Re: Request for Quire.io API   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jan Jan - 2021-12-08 08:35:38 - In reply to message 3 from Manuel Lemos
Hi Manuel,

Thanks a lot! Actually I spend some hours to investigate if I can setup this but I gave up. I’m not familiar with authorizing and apis, only with php<>MySQL.

The goal is to get data out of Quire.io via the API (daily Cronjob) to transfer it to a local MySQL database.

I’m looking for somebody that can write a index.php (single file) that handles the authentication and does a request to the api (like show task 1 and 2) or something.

From that point I can do by myself by editing api requests and to write the mysql transfer etc.

It’s for my work so I cannot spend much time on this first part. If you are willing to help me with setting up this index.php (I have some budget) I would appreciate this very much!

4. Re: Request for Quire.io API   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2021-12-09 02:06:09 - In reply to message 4 from Jan
Sure, I have done that for other colleagues in the same situations as yourself, except that they wanted to access other APIs.

The OAuth package can access any API based on the OAuth protocol, so I believe I can help you.

Can you go to this page and fill the form with the details of your project so we can communicate via email after that?

Once you submit the form, it would be helpful to reply here, so I can be notified by this site and expect contact from you.

phpclasses.org/professionals/contac ...

5. Re: Request for Quire.io API   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jan Jan - 2021-12-09 09:01:05 - In reply to message 5 from Manuel Lemos
Thanks, I did so :)