PHP Classes

Using Publication Date Control

Recommend this page to a friend!

Publication Date Control  >  All threads  >  Using Publication Date Control  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Using Publication Date Control
Summary:General Use
Author:Darren Conyard
Date:2013-01-04 19:02:10

1. Using Publication Date Control   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Darren Conyard Darren Conyard - 2013-01-04 19:02:10
Hi Frank,

I feel as though I need to ask this question to get the most out of this package, How do you use this class to compute publication dates?

I have tried running a basic example file that assigns an instance of eventEntry to a variable and from there I have called each function within the class separately (checking valid E-mail addresses, converting days, getting the week of the month and day of the week).

I have a feeling this is not how the class is meant to be used, and a beginning date and other variables need to be entered when the class is initialised.

Also by publication dates are you refering to publication dates of web pages or books or both and do these publication dates follow a set of rules?

I feel I need to stress that I am a beginner at using PHP and I might be using the class right anyway and creating some bother over nothing!

If you could provide some background information for this package I would be extremely grateful.

Best Regards

Darren Conyard