PHP Classes

Notable package

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Asynchronous Command  >  All threads  >  Notable package  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Notable package
Summary:Example
Author:Chi H.
Date:2016-04-02 10:33:18

1. Notable package   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Chi H. Chi H. - 2016-04-02 10:33:18
Nice package! Could you be more specific with the example? What command can I run?

2. Re: Notable package   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-04-02 18:35:43 - In reply to message 1 from Chi H.
Hi Dan,

Thank you very much ! you are perfectly right, the package was missing some examples (to tell the truth, I was trying to help the webmaster, Manuel Lemos, to debug some issue and I hastily published this package to have a try - I wrote a documentation but zapped the examples due to a lack of time).

This issue is now solved ; I published examples in my github repository (https://github.com/christian-vigh-phpclasses/AsynchronousCommand) so the update to the phpclasses site should come within 24 hours I think.

As a side effect, working on your request allowed me to discover a few little bugs in my AsynchronousCommand class, due to the fact that I omitted to cut some dependencies with my own personal framework, where this class comes from.

So, once again, thank you ! please feel free to contact me, should you have any issue when using my class.

With kind regards,
Christian.

3. Re: Notable package   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2016-04-03 04:39:33 - In reply to message 2 from Christian Vigh
Yes, the system will import packages automatically if they only have changed files.

For now, if there are new files, you need to import the package manually, so you can tell the file role and description if you want to have one. Please go to your package page, click on the Import link to go to the import page.

4. Re: Notable package   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-04-03 04:52:27 - In reply to message 3 from Manuel Lemos
Thanks for the information, Manuel, I missed that point.

I imported the package again so I could assign the new files' roles. Everything is ok now !