|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2022-01-12 (10 months ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 179 ||All time: 8,658 This week: 138|
This package provides examples of how to use PHP 8 new features.
It provides several script and classes that demonstrate how to use PHP 8 new features. Currently it shows features like:
- Call class function accessing the object class
- Promoting values passed to class constructor to class object properties
- Using the match expression to assign values according to patterns that an input value matches
- Functions that can return mixed values
- Functions with named arguments
- Catching exceptions without using the exception object that is thrown
- Call classes only of the objects are not null
- Throwing exceptions with any type of value
- Defining functions with parameter lists that can end with a comma
- Taking class function parameters that can be of multiple classes
|PHP 8 introduces many excellent features that PHP developers want.
To take advantage of those features, you need to learn more about them.
One way to learn about PHP 8 new features is to see some code examples of using those features in practice.
This package provides example scripts that show how to use PHP 8 new features calling PHP classes taking advantage of those features.
Learning new PHP 8 features
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.