|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not yet rated by the users||Total: 154 ||All time: 8,955 This week: 180|
This package can build and execute queries to a MongoDB database.
It can compose queries to retrieve, insert, update and delete documents using a fluent interface to define several parameters of the queries.
It can also create a database and document indexes.
The parameters define values like the collections of documents to be accessed, conditions on the fields of the documents to match, order and range of the documents to retrieve, etc..
A PHP ORM library to handle opperations with MongoDB
* Select, Distinct, Where, OrderBy, Limit, Offset, Insert, Update, Delete, Create, Pop, Pull, Push, Aggregate, Indexes, Commands, AddtoSet, Inc, Dec
* All commands like ORM, example:
$result = $XMongodDB->->where(array('email' => 'email@example.com))->get('customers');
* Greater than
* Lower than
* Greater or equal than
* Lower or equal than
* Not equal
* Not Like
* All can be mixed with AND/OR
* OrderBy ASC / DESC
* Limit and Offset
Getting Started Guide
* Chapter 1 - Installation
* Chapter 2 - Basic select operations
* Chapter 3 - Advanced select operations
* Chapter 4 - Insert / Update / Delete
* Chapter 5 - Other operations
* Chapter 10 - Exceptions
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.