|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not enough user ratings||Total: 419 ||All time: 6,359 This week: 153|
This class can manage a shopping cart stored in session variables.
It can perform several types of operations to manipulate the contents of a shopping cart.
Currently it can insert new items, update cart items, save the cart items to a session variable, remove items, destroy the whole shopping cart, and retrieve the list of items.
Shopping Cart Library : Version 1.0 | Copyright (c) 2015 - 2016, University Institute of Information Technology | ( UIIT-UAAR )
* Shopping Cart Library : Version 1.0
* License: GPL
* Copyright (c) 2015 - 2016, University Institute of Information Technology | ( UIIT-UAAR )
* Description of Cart:
* A PHP Class for Creating a Shopping Cart And Handling its following Operations:
* 1. Adding Items to Cart.
* 2. Deleting Items from Cart.
* 3. Updating Items in Cart.
* 4. Save Cart in Session.
* 5. Displaying All items in Cart in Reverse Order.
* 6. Destroy the Cart (usually after Placing Order).
* @author Ahmed Rehan
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.